|Minecraft Versions: 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2|
|Modmaker: Team CoFH|
|Modpacks: Infinity, Mythic, Colony, Spellbound|
|Link to mod: |
This is a mod that adds the following blocks into the game:
- Fluxduct: A 4 tiered energy conduit system that condust RF (Redstone Flux) a common source of power in modded minecraft.
- Fluiduct: A 3 tiered liquid conduit system that can also transfer energy using Flux-Plated Fluiduct.
- Itemduct: A 5 tiered conduit that transports items, with the Fluctuating Itemduct transferring energy.
- Structuralduct: Used to make covers for the Thermal Dynamics' ducts.
- Servo: A 5 tiered item that extracts blocks from direct connected to a remotive inventory/tank that can filter/or not filter out specific blocks.
- Retriever: A 5 tiered item that retrieves blocks designated by its filter from any remote inventory/tank connected by its pipe system.
- Filter: A 5 tiered item that restricts the movement of items or fluids put into a remote inventory/tank.
More About This Mod
This mod created by Team CoFH requires Thermal Foundation as its core mod. The mods pipes are compatible with ME Fluid/Item Storage from AE2, aslong with being compatible with almost any block that has a inventory like feature, meaning it holds a liquid or item inside of it.